Weare fire officials said a house fire was caused by a wood stove that was improperly installed and had insufficient clearances around it. Fire crews were called just after 10 a.m. Friday for a chimney fire at 885 River Road.

Map. History of New Hampshire conflict

Liveuamap is not longer providing historic data for previous years in free version

We respect your privacy. Our website is using cookies for 3rd party advertising, analytics, language and user settings. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
I agree